PLANNING A TRIP TO A STATE PARK?
Reserve a campsite, yurt, cabin, rustic structure, vacation house, group camp or group day-use facility at many Washington state parks. Drop-in visitors are welcome as long as space is available. Reservations offer peace of mind when traveling to distant or popular parks. Book your stay online today at washington.goingtocamp.com, or call (888) CAMPOUT or (888) -226-7688).
- Reserve a cabin, rustic shelter, yurt or vacation house.
- Cabins at Cama Beach Historical State Park may now be reserved online or by calling (888) 226-7688.
- Group facilities include group camps and day use facilities. Find group facilities here.
- For group facilities at Cama Beach Historical State Park, including the conference center, call (360) 387-1550.
- Reserve a retreat center.
FORT WORDEN HISTORICAL STATE PARK
- The Fort Worden Public Development Authority manages reservations for the park’s conference center, vacation houses and other buildings. Learn more and make a reservation, or call (360) 344-4400.
- Campsites at the park are reserved through Washington State Parks. Reserve online, or call (888) CAMPOUT or (888) -226-7688).
For trip planning or other questions about Washington state parks, our friendly Information Center staff are here to help! Call 360-902-8844.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.