Pass holders are required to follow all park rules, the same as all other park users. Those rules can be found on our rules and regulations web page.
However, there are a few extra rules that apply to pass holders:
- The pass must be current and with you at all times.
- The pass cannot be used in conjunction with any other pass or discount.
- The pass is valid only for the person to whom it is issued. Identification is required.
- If you are unable to honor a reservation that you have made, you must cancel the reservation at least 24 hours prior to the date of arrival.
- You cannot make duplicate or multiple reservations for the same date.
- You must be present with the camping party for whom you made the reservation.
- Multiple violations of park and/or passholder rules can result in a pass being suspended or revoked.