Dash Point State Park
Dash Point State Park is situated on Puget Sound in Western Washington and is a popular destination for water recreation. This 398-acre camping park features 3,301 feet of saltwater shoreline. The beach provides unobstructed views of the Puget Sound and opportunities for sea life study.
Dash Point cabins
Each cabin is furnished with a queen-size futon, bunk bed that sleeps three, table with four chairs and small end table. Outside is a picnic table and fire pit with grate. Bathrooms and showers are nearby. All cabins are heated, but visitors should take along blankets and warm clothing as evenings can be cool. Pets are only allowed in cabin C1 with a $15 pet fee per night.
Check-in time is 2:30 p.m., check-out time is 11 a.m.
Each cabin can accommodate up to five guests.
To make a reservation at this park, visit the reservation website.
- Bed linens are not provided. Campers must bring their own linens and blankets.
- Cooking is not allowed in platform tents, wall tents, teepees, lookouts or yurts. Cooking is allowed only in cabins with kitchenettes.
- Pets are only permitted in designated pet-friendly overnight accommodations for an additional fee.
- Smoking is not allowed inside.
- Washington State Parks pass discounts do not apply to cabins, platform tents, teepees, vacation houses, yurts or other roofed overnight accommodations.
Reservations & cancellations
Unless otherwise noted above, reservations may be made online or by calling (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688. Reservations may be made nine months in advance of the arrival date. The rental fee and non-refundable reservation fee must be paid in full at the time a reservation is made. This holds the rental facility until 1 p.m. on the day after the first reserved night.
Cancellations may be made online or by calling (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688.
Other overnight accommodations
Check out other overnight accommodations available at Washington state parks.