Seaquest State Park
Seaquest State Park is a 475-acre, year-round camping park near Mount St. Helens. The beautifully forested park claims more than a mile of shoreline on Silver Lake, a shallow wetland lake. Enjoy one mile of wetland trail and 6 miles of woodland trails for hiking and bicycling.
The yurts are situated in a wooded area of the park, and are within walking distance of the Mount St. Helens Visitor Center. Each yurt is 16 feet in diameter by 10 feet high and furnished with a queen-size futon, a bunk bed that sleeps three, small end table and heater. Outside is a picnic table and fire pit with grate. All yurts are heated, but visitors should take along blankets and warm clothing as evenings can be cool. Tents are not allowed at the yurt sites. Covered awnings are allowed. Pets are allowed in yurt two with a $15 (plus tax) pet fee per night.
Check-in time is 4 p.m., check-out time is 11 a.m.
Each yurt accommodates up to five guests.
- Peak season (all nights) - $79 plus tax per night
- Shoulder season weeknights - $59 plus tax per night
- Shoulder season weekends - $69 plus tax per night
- Winter season (all nights) - $55 plus tax per night
To make a reservation at this park, visit the reservation website.
- Bed linens are not provided. Campers must bring their own linens and blankets.
- Cooking is not allowed in platform tents, wall tents, teepees, lookouts or yurts. Cooking is allowed only in cabins with kitchenettes.
- Pets are only permitted in designated pet-friendly overnight accommodations for an additional fee.
- Smoking is not allowed inside.
- Washington State Parks pass discounts do not apply to cabins, platform tents, teepees, vacation houses, yurts or other roofed overnight accommodations.
Reservations & cancellations
Unless otherwise noted above, reservations may be made online or by calling (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688. Reservations may be made nine months in advance of the arrival date. The rental fee and non-refundable reservation fee must be paid in full at the time a reservation is made. This holds the rental facility until 1 p.m. on the day after the first reserved night.
Cancellations may be made online or by calling (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688.
Other overnight accommodations
Check out other overnight accommodations available at Washington state parks.