Kitsap Memorial - Log Hall Heritage area
Log Hall Heritage Area
The lovely, old-fashioned log hall sits on the Hood Canal shoreline and is surrounded by beautiful Douglas firs. Weddings and event guests will enjoy the panoramic view of the stunning Olympic Mountains. Built in 1936 by the Works Progress Administration, the hall has an expansive, cozy wood interior with a cathedral ceiling and double doors facing west to enjoy the sunset over the canal and mountains. The Heritage Area is in the day-use area of the park. It includes the Log Hall, Caterer's Kitchen, Pavilion, and Hospitality House- all Ideal for weddings, receptions, family reunions and company picnics.
The Log Hall and Heritage Area can accommodate up to 175 guests; this may vary according to current COVID-19 restrictions; limits will be outlined during reservation booking. Parking is limited and is utilized by day-use park visitors as well as event visitors. There are 78 parking spots available: additional lawn parking maybe available with prior park staff approval.
- 2021: Opens at 10 AM and closes 1 hour prior to dusk. Contact the park office for posted dusk times.
- CLOSED: Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- The Log Hall Heritage Area includes a four-facility package for events
- Facilities include: Log Hall, Pavilion, Caterer's Kitchen and Hospitality House
- Log Hall, Pavilion, Hospitality House and restrooms are ADA accessible
- Amplified music is allowed inside the Log Hall (at a reasonable level)
- 3,200 feet of solid wood floor space with plenty of room for dancing and dining tables
- Twinkle lights strung on the rafters for a charming feel
- Restrooms are located inside hall as well as near Heritage area
- Open air and great for covered outdoor ceremony or gatherings with a spectacular view
- Located next to Log Hall
- Standing barbecue grills
- Wood chip fire cooking tops
- Picnic tables
- Wedding day preparation area
- Restroom with shower
- Kitchenette with small refrigerator
- Sound equipment
- Cooking appliances
- Take-down or set-up service
- Tables and chairs
Kitsap Memorial State Park is located near Poulsbo, WA
|Log Hall Heritage Area||Day||Rate|
(Log Hall, Pavilion, Caterer's Kitchen and Hospitality House)
|Friday - Sunday, Holidays|
Thursdays & Mondays
|$1870.89 / day|
$1055.83 / day
*Prices listed do not include applicable taxes.
Reservations are accepted up to nine months in advance. Full payment is due at time of reservation to secure date. Reservations can be made online at Reservations or by calling 1-888-CAMP-OUT (1-888-226-7688) between 7 a.m. - 8 p.m., 7 days a week. A non-refundable reservation fee applies. All fees and reservation policies subject to change without notice. For additional questions, you may contact the park by e-mail at Kitsap Memorial or call (360) 779-3205.