Kitsap Memorial - Log Hall Heritage area
Log Hall Heritage Area
The lovely, old-fashioned log hall sits on the Hood Canal shoreline and is surrounded by beautiful Douglas firs. Weddings and event guests will enjoy the panoramic view of the stunning Olympic Mountains. Built in 1936 by the Works Progress Administration, the hall has an expansive, cozy wood interior with a cathedral ceiling and double doors facing west to enjoy the sunset over the canal and mountains. The Heritage Area is in the day-use area of the park. It includes the Log Hall, Caterer's Kitchen, Pavilion, and Hospitality House- all Ideal for weddings, receptions, family reunions and company picnics.
Due to current Washington State phase restrictions Kitsap Memorial will only have the Pavilion and Caterers Kitchen available for facility rentals. The Log Hall will be available as restrictions are updated. The current facility package will have a 50 person maximum. Parking is limited and is utilized by day-use park visitors as well as event visitors. All vehicles are required to have a Day-Use pass or Annual Discover Pass; handicap plaques do not require a pass. There are 78 parking spots available: additional lawn parking maybe available with prior park staff approval.
- 2021: Opens 10 am - Closing 1 hour prior to dusk. Contact Park office for current dusk times.
- CLOSED: Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- The Log Hall Heritage Area includes a two-facility package for events
- Facilities include: Pavilion and Caterer's Kitchen
- Pavilion and restrooms are ADA accessible
- Amplified music not allowed
- 3,200 feet of solid wood floor space with plenty of room for dancing and dining tables
- Twinkle lights strung on the rafters for a charming feel
- Restrooms are located inside hall as well as near Heritage area
- Open air and great for covered outdoor ceremony or gatherings with a spectacular view
- Located next to Log Hall
- Standing barbecue grills
- Wood chip fire cooking tops
- Picnic tables
- Wedding day preparation area
- Restroom with shower
- Kitchenette with small refrigerator
- Sound equipment
- Cooking appliances
- Take-down or set-up service
- Tables and chairs
Kitsap Memorial State Park is located near Poulsbo, WA
RATES: 2021 - Due to COVID-19 Restrictions Original package has been updated
|Log Hall Heritage Area||Day||Rate|
( Pavilion and Caterer's Kitchen )
|Friday - Sunday, Holidays|
Thursdays & Mondays
|$935.45 / day|
$527.92 / day
*Prices listed do not include applicable taxes.
Reservations will be accepted starting 18 March 2021 for the remaining 2021 season. Full payment is due at time of reservation to secure date. Reservations can be made directly at Kitsap Memorial State Park. A non-refundable reservation fee applies. All fees and reservation policies subject to change without notice. For additional questions and bookings contact the park by e-mail at Kitsap Memorial or call (360) 779-3205.