Cape Disappointment State Park is located at the base of the popular Long Beach Peninsula, where the Columbia River meets the Pacific Ocean. The park features three unique lighthouse keepers' residences within walking distance of the North Head Lighthouse. Visitors can tour the park's historical coastal fort, the Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center, enjoy sandy beaches, and nearby activities along the peninsula.
Lighthouse Keeper's Residences
The head lighthouse keeper's residence offers visitors a breathtaking view of the ocean. Hardwood floors extend from the living room into the lovely grand dining room and library. The century-old two-story Victorian-period house features a comfortable living room with TV and DVD player, a spacious tiled kitchen with modern appliances, three bedrooms with two queen-size and two single beds.
Check-in time is 3 p.m., check-out time is 11 a.m.
Each residence can accommodate six guests.
- Attractive dining room
- Cozy, period-furnished living room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- One bath
- Three bedrooms
- Cable TV
Rates for Head Lighthouse Keeper's Residence
- Peak season weeknights - $329 plus tax per night
- Peak season weekends and holidays - $437 plus tax per night
- Winter and shoulder season weeknights - $219 plus tax per night
- Winter and shoulder season weekends and holidays - $293 plus tax per night
Rates for Assistant Lighthouse Keeper's Residence
- Peak season weeknights - $231 plus tax per night
- Peak season weekends and holidays - $308 plus tax per night
- Winter and shoulder season weeknights - $154 plus tax per night
- Winter and shoulder season weekends and holidays - $207 plus tax per night
Make reservations online, call (888) 226-7688 or the Washington Telecommunications Relay Service at (800) 833-6388. Residences are reservable up to nine months in advance. A two-night minimum stay is required. A non-refundable reservation fee applies. If a reservation is changed or canceled, fees may change as well.
Note: Residences rent separately or together. Smoking and pets are not allowed in vacation houses.