Commercial Use Permit

Commercial recreation providers are required to register and possess a commercial recreation provider permit in order to engage in commercial recreational use of state parks. This includes, but is not limited to, kayak adventures, bike tours, mountain climbing expeditions, and more.

Registration for commercial recreation provider permits requires completion of the application form (Word), providing proof of insurance, and paying the permit fee. For more information or questions, call (360) 902-8593 or email the permit office.


For information regarding state permitting requirements :

For information on permit timeliness:

  1. Apply
  2. FAQ
  3. Prices

To receive a commercial use permit for Washington State Parks:

  1. Fill out, print, sign and date the Registration/Permit Application (Word).
  2. If you are a non-profit group, you must also send in proof of your current non-profit status
  3. Return the application, your certificate of insurance naming Washington State Parks as the certificate holder and usage fee to: Washington State Parks, P.O. Box 42650 Olympia, WA 98504-2650.
  4. Please allow up to 30 days for processing.