Washington State Parks offers passes that reduce or waive camping, moorage, watercraft launch fees and day use for limited income senior citizens, disabled veterans, foster parents and people with disabilities. Qualified individuals may apply for more than one type of pass, although only one pass may be used at a time. These passes are valid only at Washington state parks.
Please Note: Washington State Parks pass discounts do not apply to yurts, cabins, vacation houses, roofed accommodations, retreat centers, picnic shelters or group camps. Pass discounts also do not apply to the extra vehicle fee. The extra vehicle fee is not part of the camping fee and must be paid when checking in at the park.
This free to individuals with a qualifying service-related disability provides free, year-round camping, moorage, watercraft launching, trailer dump and day-use entry at Washington State Parks
This free to qualifying Washington residents with a disability pass provides year-round discounts on camping and moorage and free watercraft launching, trailer dump and day-use entry at Washington State Parks.
This pass provides registered relative caregivers who camp with the children in their care with free campsite and day-use entry in Washington State Parks
This $75 pass offers free camping or moorage from Oct. 1 to March 31, and Sunday through Thursday in April.
This free to qualifying seniors pass is good for discounts on camping, moorage, watercraft launching, trailer dump and day-use entry fees.
Rules for Pass Holders
- Pass must be current and with you at all times.
- Pass holder must be camping at the discounted site.
- Campers are limited to a 10-day stay in one park from April 1 through September 30, and a 20-day stay during the rest of the year.
- Moorage is limited to three consecutive nights at any single park area unless otherwise posted.
- Pass does not provide discounts on annual permits, reservation fees, extra vehicle fees or other services (i.e., shower meters), except as noted.
- Passes are valid only at Washington state parks. They are not accepted at campgrounds operated by other government agencies or private businesses.
- A pass cannot be used in conjunction with any other pass or discount.
- Pass only valid for person issued. Proof of identification will be required at check in.
- Cancel your camping reservation if you are unable to use the reservation.
- Do not make duplicate or multiple reservations for the same night.
- A fee of $15 will be charged for replacement of lost, stolen or damaged permits/passes.