The beauty of Orcas Island draws visitors from around the world to Moran State Park. This 5,252-acre park features five freshwater lakes, more than 30 miles of hiking trails, and a panoramic view of the San Juan Islands.
Camp Moran vacation house
Located in a forested setting, the quaint Camp Moran vacation house is a great base from which to explore Moran State Park, Mount Constitution, and Orcas Island. Two bedrooms accommodate up to eight guests and a living room has cable TV with VCR.
Check-in time is 1 p.m., check-out time is noon.
The Camp Moran vacation house can accommodate up to eight guests.
- Two bedrooms - one with one bunk bed and one full bed, the other with one bunk bed and one full / twin bunk bed
- One restroom and one shower
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Living room with full-size futon, TV / VCR / DVD and cable
- Outdoor campfire pit
- Bedding and pillows
- Bathroom and kitchen linens
- Peak season (all nights) - $135 plus tax per night
- Shoulder season weeknights - $122 plus tax per night
- Shoulder season weekends and holidays - $135 plus tax per night
- Winter season weeknights - $101 plus tax per night
- Winter season weekends and holidays - $122 plus tax per night
Make reservations online, call (888) 226-7688 or the Washington Telecommunications Relay Service at (800) 833-6388. Residences are reservable up to nine months in advance. A two-night minimum stay is required, and three nights during holidays. A non-refundable reservation fee applies. If a reservation is changed or canceled, fees may change as well.
Note: Smoking and pets are not allowed in vacation houses.
Washington State Ferries accepts reservations for San Juan Island routes. Reservation information can be found at on their website.
Other overnight accommodations
Check out other overnight accommodations available at Washington state parks.